Students, would you rather hit the books or hit the beach…? Enter now for the chance to win an all-expenses paid trip to Mexico this Freshers!
Students, pack your bags and get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!
This Freshers we’re going bigger than EVER and giving one lucky student on the island of Ireland the chance to win an all-expenses paid trip to Mexico for themselves AND one lucky mate.
Flights, accommodation, activities; it’s all on us*, so you can swap the lecture hall for the lilo and take your pre’s poolside with a piña in hand - it’s studying abroad, Boojum style!
It’s totally free to enter, so check out the form below for your chance to win.
*T&Cs apply, see below for more info.
You're this close to being in with a chance of winning the adventure of your university career! Simply sign up below to enter.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Boojum Ltd, 67-69 Botanic Avenue, Belfast BT7 1JL.
2. Eligibility: Open to ROI and NI residents aged 17 and over enrolled in higher or further education for the academic year 2023/2024. Draw excludes employees of Boojum Ltd and their subsidiary companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter.
4. Promotional Period: Draw is open from 09.00 on 13/09/2023 and closes at 23:59 on 29/09/2023.
5. Entries will only be accepted via the entry form at boojummex.com/wouldyourather. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person/email address.
6. Bulk applications made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that team or group’s applications in a way that is not consistent with the terms of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
7. There will only be one winner, chosen at random during the week commencing 2/10/2023. Once the winner has been selected they will be contacted immediately by Boojum either via the email address provided or by SMS to the mobile number provided.
8. The winner must respond to the prize notification to claim their Prize within 7 days of the date and time of the notification email or SMS. Only the winner will be notified directly by the promoter.
9. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If they cannot be contacted, fail to respond to 3 separate emails or SMS messages sent over a 7-day period, or if the winner selected fails to meet the eligibility requirements or is unable to comply with the terms and conditions of the competition or the prize award the Prize shall be forfeited and the promoter will award the Prize to the next runner up. The promoter may repeat this process until such time as the Prize is successfully awarded and claimed. Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable in whole or in part.
10. There is one Prize consisting of an electronic Trailfinders voucher to the value of £5,000/€5,750. The winner may choose whether to receive their Trailfinders voucher in sterling or euros based on whether they wish to book their trip to Mexico with Trailfinders UK or Trailfinders Ireland (Euro vouchers are not redeemable in Trailfinders UK centres and Sterling vouchers are not redeemable in Trailfinders Ireland centres). The winner will also receive a year’s supply of Boojum in the form of a digital Boojum gift card entitling the winner to free Boojum meals to the value of £100/€100every month for 12 months. The winner’s gift card will be topped up every month. Trailfinder Gift Cards are valid indefinitely and redeemable against Trailfinders products and services paid direct to Trailfinders. Redemption of gift cards can be made in person or by telephone. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used for the purchase of travellers cheques or foreign exchange. No change will be given in cash if the card is tendered for purchases less than its full value. Any unused credit will remain on the card and can be used towards payment of future travels. Gift Card monies are protected by the Trailfinders Trust Account. For more information on Trailfinders Gift Cards and details of Trailfinders services and locations, visit www.trailfinders.ie or www.trailfinders.com.
11. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize in circumstances where supporting evidence cannot be provided or if the claim is deemed to be fraudulent. In such instances, the prize may be awarded to another valid entrant, as stated above.
13. Any tax payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the responsibility of the winner. Winners should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting a prize if this is a concern.
14. Upon accepting this prize the winner may be expected to partake in reasonable promotional activity – including photos and/or video activity – for no additional payment. The resulting images will be property of Boojum Ltd and will be used on Boojum’s social media, may be used in local press and/or any other format Boojum sees fit.
15. The name of the winner will be posted on Boojum’s social media accounts.
17. General: The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of age, address and identity details (which must be provided within 4 days of request) and evidence of enrolment in further or higher education for the academic year 2023/2024 and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
20. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury, expense or damages arising from winners taking a prize.
21. The decision of Boojum is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.