Feel like spoiling someone with the gift of damn good Mexican food? Well, amigos, we have you covered! Whether it’s a birthday, a celebration, special occasion or you just want to say thanks, a gift card loaded with Boojum funds will hit all the right spots.
Giving the gift of damn good Mexican food couldn’t be easier. Simply select a currency option and hit ‘Buy Now’.
Then choose how many gift cards you want to purchase, select how much balance you’d like to put on each and leave a optional personalised message for the recipient. Gift cards are posted via Royal Mail 1st Class for NI orders or Royal Mail International Standard for gift cards sent to the ROI.
Need your gift card in a hurry? We now offer digital e-gift cards that can be delivered to the recipient’s email address. Simply hit the ‘Email’ option when checking out to send the gift of burrito funds instantly!
• Boojum gift cards can be used as full or part payment for purchases in any Boojum restaurant. Please note, GBP cards can only be used in Northern Ireland restaurants while EUR cards can only be used in the Republic of Ireland.
• Gift cards can be redeemed against in-store purchases only and are not valid for Click ‘N Collect, Boojum At Home, Boojum Merch or delivery orders.
• The maximum value that can be stored on each card is £/€100, but multiple cards can be purchased.
• Gift card balance must be redeemed within 24 months of purchase. If the balance hasn’t been cleared by then, we’ll send a reminder email 4 weeks prior to expiry. Any remaining balance unused after 24 months will be lost.
• Physical gift cards cannot be replaced if lost or damaged, but you can have a digital copy sent to your email address by registering your gift card online which can be redeemed in store.
• For digital e-gift cards, the purchaser will receive a receipt via email as proof of purchase.
• The balance on the card cannot be exchanged for cash.
• To check the remaining balance on your card, click here or present your card to a staff member at the till in-store.
• This card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
• Boojum reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• For customer service enquiries please get in touch via the Contact Us page.
For customer service email firstname.lastname@example.org