Ahem, that’s *fund* your studies. Students, enter now for the chance to win £/€5,000 and a year’s free Boojum!
Whichever way you split it university is fu**in’ expensive these days.
You’ve got to pay the rent, fees, bills *and* somehow manage to find the spare change necessary to maintain a healthy social life too?! Fund that. Literally.
If uni life is leaving your wallet light, we’ve got ya. This Freshers we’re giving one lucky student the chance to bag FIVE GRAND in cash plus an entire year of free Boojum to fund your life, fuel your studies and ease the cost of living in style!
Pay the bills, smash the weekly shop or get the quad vods in for your entire year group: all you have to do is enter below for the chance to win, it’s that fu**in’ easy!
It's all fu**in' over! Entry closed 23:59 on 30/9/22, best of luck to everyone who entered.
1. Open to ROI and NI residents aged 17 and over in higher or further education. Draw excludes employees of Boojum Ltd and their subsidiary companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Draw closes at 23:59 on 30/09/2022.
3. Entries will only be accepted via the entry form at boojummex.com/fustudies. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person/email address. Bulk entries will not be permitted.
4. There will only be one winner, chosen at random during the week commencing 3/10/2022. Once the winner has been selected they will be contacted immediately by Boojum either via SMS or the email address provided. Selected winners must provide proof of their third-level education status via a valid photographic student ID or similar in order to be eligible for the prize.
5. The winner must then contact Boojum to claim their Prize within 3 days of the date and time of the email sent. Only the winner will be contacted personally on the details that they provide at entry. Entrants must ensure that the details that they provide at entry are accurate and legible.
6. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If they cannot be contacted, fail to respond or if a Prize remains unclaimed in the time frame stated above (or there is a failure to meet the eligibility requirements or otherwise the winners are unable to comply with the terms and conditions), the Prize shall be forfeited and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed Prize to a second randomly selected entrant. The promoter may repeat this process until such time as the Prize is claimed within the relevant period. Prize is non-transferable and non exchangeable. Prize is valid from 31/10/2022.
7. The Prize consists of 10 monthly of £500/€500 (dependant upon residing region) cash payments to the winner on the first Friday of the month from November 2022 to August 2023, plus £1,040/€1,040’s worth of Boojum app credit calculated at £20/€20 per week for 52 weeks.
8. The cash Prize will be administered through 10 monthly direct debit payments made directly to the winner’s bank account on the first Friday of each month. Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize in circumstances where supporting evidence cannot be provided or if the claim is deemed to be fraudulent. In such instances, the prize may be awarded to another valid entrant, as stated above.
9. Any tax payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the responsibility of the winner. Winners should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting a prize if this is a concern.
10. Upon accepting this prize the winner may be expected to partake in promotional activity – including photos or video activity. The resulting images will be property of Boojum Ltd and will be used on Boojum’s social media, may be used in local press and/or any other format Boojum sees fit.
11. Prize to be taken as stated. There are no other alternatives.
12. The name of the winner will be posted on Boojum’s social media accounts.
13. Entrants’ details will be used solely for the purpose of administering this promotion unless entrants have specifically requested to receive further information or promotions.
14. The promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to any unforeseen circumstances outside their control.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury, expense or damages arising from winners taking a prize.
16. The decision of Boojum is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.