Full Terms & Conditions
1. Open to ROI and NI residents aged 17 and over in higher or further education with a living rent liability (defined in 3). Draw excludes employees of Boojum Ltd and their subsidiary companies, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Draw closes at 23:59 on 29/09/2019.
3. Living rent liability defined as the individuals share or portion of rent at their place of residence. Evidence to support address and rent will be required for prize validation such as student card, lease etc
4. Entries will only be accepted via the entry form at boojummex.com/paymyrent. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person/email address. Bulk entries will not be permitted.
5. There will only be one winner, selected at random, from all entries received. Prize Draw will take place on 30/09/2019 and winner will be contacted immediately by Boojum on the email address provided.
6. The winner must then contact Boojum to claim their Prize within 2 days of the date and time of the email sent. Only the winner will be contacted personally on the details that they provide at entry. Entrants must ensure that the details that they provide at entry are accurate and legible. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If they cannot be contacted, fail to respond or if a Prize remains unclaimed in the time frame stated above (or there is a failure to meet the eligibility requirements or otherwise the winners are unable to comply with the terms and conditions), the Prize shall be forfeited and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed Prize to the next entrant selected at random. The promoter may repeat this process until such time as the Prize is claimed within the relevant period. Prize is non transferable and non exchangeable. Prize is valid from 01/10/2019.
7. Prize consists of 9 monthly payments to the winner on the first of the month from October 2019 to June 2019 equivalent to their actual share of or portion of rent at their place of residence (as demonstrated by evidence eg lease) up to a maximum value of £339 per month in NI or €500 in ROI, dependent on where winner resides. Note, October payment may be made later depending on the time required to claim the prize by the selected winner.
8. Prize constitutes of maximum of three Boojum main meals (Burrito, Bowl, Fajita, Tacos) per week, during term time only (1st October – 31st May) and for a maximum period of three years. No extras or drinks are included.
9. Prize will be administered through 9 monthly direct debit payments made directly to the winner’s bank account on the 1st of each month. Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize in circumstances where supporting evidence cannot be provided or if claim is deemed to be fraudulent. In such instances, prize may be awarded to another valid entrant, selected at random.
10. Any tax payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the responsibility of the winner. Winners should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting a prize if this is a concern.
11. Upon accepting this prize the winner may be expected to partake in promotional activity – including photos or video activity. The resulting images will be property of Boojum Ltd and will be used on Boojums social media, may be used in local press and/or any other format Boojum sees fit.
12. Prize to be taken as stated. There are no other alternatives.
13. The name of the winner will be posted on Boojum’s Facebook and Twitter accounts.
14. Entrants’ details will be used solely for the purpose of administering this promotion unless entrants have specifically requested to receive further information or promotions.
15. The promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to any unforeseen circumstances outside their control.
16. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury, expense or damages arising from winners taking a prize.
17. The decision of Boojum is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.